Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Morning Post ...

Good Morning! A few quick notes:

1. Sunday evening we went to the Pine Level United Methodist Church Christmas Special entitled the Cradle. My mother-in-law sang a solo (very good one) during the presentation that included live actors acting out the story of Christmas. I very good production especially for such a small congregation. I took some photos but my skills with a camera are limited and the pictures did not turn out.

2. I got an early Christmas present recently ... Little Elizabeth will be coming to live at our house full time. We are all really excited about this change in the household, and as one of our girls pointed out it should provide more opportunities for blog worthy moments.

3. Tonight is the big AC/DC concert. I am really excited about seeing and hearing the guys rock the house tonight. We are planning on going to the IKEA store also. Mom is going to be hanging with the girls for the evening which should be fun for everyone.

4. Only nine days left till Christmas!!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. I know that I am happy to finally be home with no other travel plans in the future. I almost feel like I can relax a little and enjoy the season now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliment, Stephen.
Thanks also for trying to get pictures, that's life.

God Bless,
Mother-n-law

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!