Saturday, December 13, 2008

Guest Blog - Numero Seven

I received a special guest blog today. First, its mom and you can't get more special than that. Second, it is a sign of the times!!! My mom and dad finally upgraded to a broadband (or high speed) Internet connection last week. Anyway, here is the blog ...

This has seemed to take forever; one day I'll get the hang of it all---ha ha ha! Anyway..

Congratulations, Stephen, on your 1-year anniversay of "blogging". Who in the world thinks up these words? I know I'm a little behind the times, but there is no way I would put myself out there the way you do. Of course, there is the whole thing about having nothing to hide.

Editors Note: To learn more about the term blogs and a history of blogging, click here.

I still prefer hand-written notes, "real" Christmas cards sent through the mail and "real" homemade food. This, of course, is the reason I am so behind in the technology department. Editors Note: It is also the reason for the roundness of my father, who gets to eat all of those awesome homemade meals. I do promise to try to do better.

You are and have always been a blessing to this family and I will love you always, no matter what. That is part of a mother's job, but in your case not a hard one.

Mom

No comments: