Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Guest Blog - Number Cinco

I finally got one of the key guest blogs that I've been hopiong to receive. I was going to edit the post but I figured if I left it alone, I would make a point that others have been giving me some grief about. I love you babe and really appreciate your putting up with me!!!

Season Greetings from Big E!!

Yes, I have finally gotten around to sending in my Guest Blog. I would like to go ahead and warn everyone that I am not as witty at writing as my wonderful, loving, caring, sympathetic, stud of a husband!! HAHAHA, Ok maybe I got a little carried away there with the …….sympathetic part. Remember he is the one who kind of blew off the whole Brook getting her head cracked open thing and trying to play it off like he didn’t know what had happened. I did tell him that her head was busted open before we left, he just gave me the usual “OK” answer. I have learned that a quick “Oh OK” means I heard that you said something but I don’t know what it was and I don’t care so I’m going to pretend that I understand in hopes that you go away and not interrupt my TV time.

There is soooo much that I would love to discuss in this blog, however, I don’t think that there are enough Megabytes in the world to allow me to express my many thoughts of Stephen and the blog. Editors note: I love this woman!!!! I have to admit that I do enjoy reading his take on things within our little section of the world. Though I do find myself wondering where in the world he was when some of the action was taking place. The girls and I have come to expect the quote “Now that’s going on the blog” whenever something of interest occurs.

I feel as though I need to defend myself (and tattle) on Stephen. I mean what fun would this be if I didn’t, right? The Frat Boys post!!! I can’t believe he told that. Even though Jessica and I rolled on the floor laughing as he walked into the bathroom, and to here him exclaim my name in a bad way seconds after, I mean that was classic!!! I really didn’t think that would make the blog. I mean my mom and mother-in-law read this. BUT lets be real, if you really know me, were you really surprised that I did that? I do believe that Stephen forgot to mention that he soon returned the favor. Editors note: HUH? See he didn’t tell you that part did he? Lets just say that you read how much he enjoys his “adult beverages” so it wasn’t a walk through the rose garden, if you know what I mean.

I have to admit I enjoy pulling pranks and scaring him every chance I get. I’ll hide behind the corner of a wall or the door and then jump out and say “arrggh” and then he’ll jump!! I love it!! Every now and then he will get me back.

The latest game around the house is well it is a car game. The object of the game is to smack a person in the vehicle with you everytime you see a yellow vehicle. Stephen hates this game, and why do you think he hates the game,……………..because he sucks at it!!! Editors note: All of the girls wear rings that hurt! That’s right, this would be what he refers to as a “chick” game, a game that he is not good at.

Anyway, the other day (Editors note: It was Thanksgiving Day, A day of family and love!!!) I had popped him like 6 times, to his popping me once. I mean a yellow bus, really how hard is it to see and wait his one pop was a yellow dumpster that was in someone’s driveway. So I got that pop back!! HA (I guess it is a good thing he is getting that eye surgery done)

Well, I think that I have rambled on long enough so I will wrap it up with saying, Stephen I think you are awesome and I love you so much, even when you rat out my not so lady like side!!!

Love you babe, Big E

Editors note: I think this explains it all. We are perfectly matched. I love my "not so lady" like wife and all of the fun stuff that she and the girls create around the house. My life would be boring and lonely without them. Of course, I probably would not drink the "adult beverages" or have this blog without them. Nothing is perfect except our love for each other and our girls. I dont say I love you to the girls often (or as Jessica might say, ever!) but I really do and I know their mother does do. It is that love that makes these stories so awesome and fun to share. I love you girls, all of you.

No comments: