Saturday, March 21, 2009

Big news announcement

I mentioned in the last post that Big E had some big news to share soon. Well, I can officially announce that she recieved a promotion in her job last week. She was promoted to the supervisor of the Networking team. She has worked really hard on this team for several years and was rewarded with a chance to lead it. Big round of applause for her.

Speaking of Big E, she is off to spend the weekend with her mom today. I think they are planning a girls night out and a special trip tomorrow. I hope they have a good time. I wonder what I am going to eat though?

Nahhh, I'm sure that I can find a pizza or something.

I hope each of you enjoy your weekned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try eating crow!!!

Favorite Mother-n-law

Our Family News. said...

just kidding. thanks for lending Big E to me for awhile.
Your a doll
'
favorite mother-n -law