Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Anonymous Comments

I love getting comments but sometimes the anonymous ones truly are anonymous. Generally, I can figure out who you are by the way you write your comment, especially since so few comment. I got a comment on the last post and I dont know who it was from. Creepy?

To answer the post, some of the girls where at their "other homes". In our house that is code for going to visit their other parent(s). One of the girls was running around the Zoo with her friends enjoying a break from me (since I made her pull weeds, by hand, that morning).

Keep those comments coming and thanks for reading my trivial tidbits, I am truly grateful that this is a little more than a diary for me in my older years!!!!! Can you imagine the "remember whens" when I grow up?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when I can get away with something--even a simple comment!
Happy Bithday this weekend; remember the alternative, and you'll be glad for those b'days. They are a "good thing".