Sunday, January 25, 2009

Its been a week now

A quick update on the eye situation. After a week, I am still happy with the results. I am still experiencing haziness. The doctor told me Friday to step up my use of one of the medicines and it should help with the haziness.

Driving at night is still a bit of a challenge with the lights from other cars, etc.

I expect all of this to clear up over the next couple of weeks. The doctor told me that I may even experience some fogginess for a few months.

Besides the eyes, its been a relatively quiet week at the house. We've enjoyed a LOT of TV lately due to the cruddy weather.

Big E managed to lose her one pound this week, but I did not. I hope to feel well enough next week to start back with the walking and running (weather permitting). Once I start running, I should be able to drop a little weight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember you are taking medicine that she isn't. There's probably calories in that medicine. I wish I could loose some.

Favorite mother-n-law

P.S. Where is Nanna's room #????