Thursday, January 15, 2009

An afternoon update ...

I can see you!!! Thats right, my vision is so good now that I can actually see you reading this post.

Ok, so its not really that good. I am back from my second nap of the day and thought I would drop a quick note to everyone that all is good. I can actually see without glasses. Right now the vision is a little blurry like there is a milky haze over my eyes. This is probably because the cornea has fully healed so I expect this to last a week.

Big E is actually taking good care of me. She is constantly bothering me to drop more crap into my eyes but I will forgive her for that.

I will post her pictures soon.

One last thought on her description of the procedure, I was awake and watching all of that happen to myself. There were only two pain points in the procedure:

1. The vacumm thingee that suck my eyeball into place (she forgot to mention this thing) hurt a little. It also left "hickies" on my eyeball.
2. Removing the tape that they used to hold back the eyelids did not feel to cool either. I hope I still have eye lashes.

I need to go as the computer light is a little too bright. I drop a line after the appointment tomorrow. Plus I have an exciting announcement about an upcoming challenge that Big E and I are signing up for tomorrow.

No comments: