Monday, February 16, 2009

Starring tidbits of us .....

Elizabeth sent me this link today, check it out .... Keith Urban's "Sweet thing" video.

If you aren't a country music fan, I can understand that, just bear with it. There are several hints related to me and my beautiful bride in the video. Most of the stuff is pretty subtle, no pictures. I spotted 12 items the first time I watched it but I may have missed a couple.

If you watch it, leave comments with what you spot.

Speaking of Keith, Elizabeth purchased tickets for our yearly trek to see him. Ths time we are going to the Huntsville, AL show in May. I really like the Von Braun Civic Center. We are sitting front and center on the eigth row this time. She is so excited!!! I think her sign plan is to have a poster asking Keith to sign her "Monkeyville" tatoo (since she wants to get the autograph tatoo'd below the emblem).

In addition, she is really pumped that Dierks Bentley will be opening the show. I got to meet Dierks a few years ago here in Montgomery before a show. As a part of the deal, she is getting a signed copy of Dierks new CD.

Its like Christmas in February at our house.

2 comments:

Zwei Baby said...

OK...the video is really neat! I spotted these:
1. 1969 (your birth year)
2. Montgomery sign
3. 1519 (your house number)
4. SL (your initials on hubcap)
5. Lee's Diner
6. Your phone # on the sale sign
7. Lee on the drum set
8. Elizabeth was here
9. Other car is a silverado
10. Your birthdate on tag
11. Lee Horse Farm

so...what did I miss?

Anonymous said...

I sometimes call him Pedro. Thee was a sign behind the couple hugging after he proposed that said Pedro's BBQ...