Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

To all the ladies ... Happy Valentines Day!!!! In case you are wondering, I do buy cards and such for all my girls. As for me, I received a card with a giant gorilla taking a poo on the inside of the card. I will leave the explanation of the card to your imagination ....

Jessica has a big Valentine date tonight; dinner and a movie. We'll find out later how it turned out. If something of interest occurs, I will send out another post later. Hopefully, Big E and I will get to have a big night out this weekend. If we do, I probably wont give you a report on that date (hey now!).

Now, on to the big event in nine days .....

We have had a lot of our co-workers sign up for the big event. Im a little nervous about all of these young people jumping into the race. I hope that they all understand, I will not take any prisoners. Somehow, someway, by hook or crook, someone will finish that race after me. I will not be last!!!!!!!!!

The preparation is going fairly well. I have had a little foot injury, but nothing that I cant work through. I probably should own up to the squeeky knees and discomfort in my lower back. The good news is that none of this has slowed me down. Of course, if you read the previous post, I cant get much slower short of stopping. It doesnt matter, its not a race anyway.

I still have nine days to finish my preparation. Ya'll pray for me and Elizabeth, we are going to need it.

No comments: