Thursday, November 8, 2007

Welcome!

For the first post, I guess a little introduction would be appropriate. I am Stephen and I will be your guide through our little world. I have an awesome wife affectionately known as Big Elizabeth (Big E for short). We have three daughters; Jessica, Elizabeth (Little Elizabeth or Little Bit), and Brook. We've been married for a little over four years now.

In addition, we have two cats (Yogi and BooBoo) and a dog (Rusty) that we feed too. Luckily, all of the pets are male. Regrettfully, house rules dont allow them to vote. Therefore, I am ALWAYS out voted.

For fun, we enjoy music, concerts, videogames, horror movies (even the cheesy ones), volleyball and beeeerrrrrrr. OK, maybe I should clarify this one, Rusty and I enjoy beer (the girls dont like it).

We also enjoy holding hands and taking long walks on the ..... no we dont but sometimes I have to smile and pretend I do.

I decided to try this blog thing because I really like my sisters blog. Since her family lives a little ways away, its been a fun way to stay in touch and keep up with the twins. Speaking of my sister, you should check out her blog too; http://twinmommyproductions.blogspot.com/.

Also, check out her webiste and buy some stuff too.

Following that commercial break, we return you back to "Days of that Poor Mans Life ..."

Anyway, I hope that this little experiment will be entertaining and maybe I wont give it up after the initial honeymoon.

Stephen

PS - Is this the end of my private life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! Hopefully you will like our blog too, just because we are family! Hope all is well in AL, and we will miss ya'll this Christmas.