Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stone Mountain Summer Trip with the Girls ....

We took a trip to Stone Mountain a few weeks ago with the girls. These trips are becoming a little more special as the girls get older and scheduling "family" trips becomes more difficult.

Everyone had a really great time.

We went to Six Flags, Stone Mountain and the Coca-Cola Museum on this trip. We also managed to eat like fools!!!!!!! That was my favorite part of the trip.

One of the challenges for the trip was the hike up Stone Mountain, every one tried and completed it but me. I didnt even bother to pretend that I could do it. Everyone succeded!!! One of the girls had a stop and puke on the way up. Apparently, eating a full buffet breakfast before hiking is not a smart move (who knew?).



Above, I am relaxing as I watch them depart.

Here is what they looked like before departure. That's JM with them, he went on the trip with us.
I'll post some more pictures from the trip in a minute.




No comments: