Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stone Mountain, one more time ....

The most evil contraption ever. The steel contraption you are looking at is three stories tall and contains a series of evil challenges between each platform. The challenges range from walking across a four inch wide plank to trying to walk across an one inch rope with various obstacles in the way. The bottom line, this contraption is not for the faint of heart or the weak of knees.

This contraption is a combination of rope climbing, balancing act and dealing with heights. Remember, we are tied into this thing with a rope attached to a harness around our chests. Im sure the harness could have handled the weight of any of us, but I want willing to test it!!!!



Here is a picture of Little E and JM in the middle of the third floor of the challenge. They look happy and rested, almost like the past hour of climbing the stupid thing has tested them at all.

This is Brooke after completing the thing. She looks happy, did she climb all three levels? Umm ... maybe she wimped out after two.

This is me, after only two levels. I was hanging my tongue out hoping it would help cool me off like a dog? I didnt work! Thankfully, this was near the end of the day, so I was able to take a shower, go to dinner and go to bed! Ahhhhhhh ..... sleeeeppppppppp!!!!!!!!!





No comments: