Friday, May 1, 2009

Estrogen ....

Ughhh ... its an estrogen weekend!!!!

The two oldest girls have their "junior / senior banquets" tomorrow (code for prom night). So, tonight is all about getting their finger and toe nails done. Tomorrow will be an entire day of trying on their dresses, complaining about weight gain/loss since they purchased the dresses, hair problems, pictures and little fellows coming to our house to get our girls for their big night out.

UGHHHHH .... I'm going to say this one straight out for everyone to understand ... it will be a beer night tomorrow.

UNTIL ... they are gone!!!!

Then it is just Big E and I. I think we might have to go out for our own little prom night. You know what I mean, dinner and dancing with me and the wifeeee!!!! Whoo-hooo!!!!! Of course, we are broke so it will be more like pizza and a rental movie (we're old so that will be awesome too).

I'll try to get a few pictures of the girls getting ready, all "dolled up" and maybe a picture or two of me reminding the boys that I don't mind going back to prison. That will be my favorite part of the night. Actually, I am really looking forward to sitting those young men down and having the short discussion about long beatings and pain.

Little Elizabeth is now interrupting me to say that her little man can't handle the fatherly discussion. So, we might get a picture of a pair of wet pants, that would be awesome!!!!! She thinks she is going to edit this one before it is published, but that ain't going to .f.dfsd.g.g .... happen. She is grabbing the keyboard, have a ff great weekend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love it, love it. I remember when Chuck ask to marry Danita. He had to ask me, Joe, Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Buddy. You tell the boys would they rather have the grandparents. Tell the girls you are going to call me and Joe to come over and help talk to them. Your favorite Mother n law

Anonymous said...

Remember to watch your language, even with initials in a blog!
They will come back to haunt you.

Stephen said...

I took me a minute to figure out the language comment.

Let me make it clear to everyone that the funny "initials" were supposed to be a funny about Little Elizabeth trying to take the keyboard away to delete the post. Apparently, I didn't do a good job with that one. Sorry to anyone that thought those were meant to be dirty words.