Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A quick update or two ...

I'm trying that whole Tapas idea again ....

1. Three new blogs listed today. I found them Monday evening. Some of the posts on the pictures blog are a little risky, but many of them are really cool.

2. The two other blogs are based on some mothers saving a TON of MONEY buying groceries, etc. Can you imagine spending less than $800 dollars a year on food for your family? I am trying to figure out their secrets. Actually, they are blogging their secrets, maybe I will be able to figure out!!!???

3. Big day tomorrow, we go to our first training class on Jessicas new blood sugar monitoring gadget. We actually have to go to two of these classes.

4. We took the girls to the park Sunday for a little football action. I was the only one to suffer an injury.

5. Roll Tide! It was an ugly win, but a win all the same.

6. Elizabeth is getting her hair done tonight so I solo'd it for dinner. Steak Ranchero and beer!!!! No tapas there, I am stuffed. I better remember that her hair looks great when she gets home.

I hope you are having a great week. Leave me a comment with your favorite Amazing Race team.

Quick green tip: Cling wrap and really thin plastic wraps like you see at the deli or butcher are actually bad for your food. The chemicals used to make them plyable tend to leach into your food. Instead, use a wax or other paper before you wrap your foods in them. Many of the microwave safe and microwave steam bags have the same chemicals.

No comments: