Friday, June 20, 2008

A Week Without Hilton

Its been almost a month since the last blog. To be honest, Ive been spending more time with Hilton (Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, etc) than my family this month. Finally, this week I get to stay home. Since I havent been home, I dont really have too much to say about the girls (heck I havent seen them this month till last night).

As a result, here are a couple of pictures from the Disney trip:


I know Mickey was proud to have his picture taken with such a good looking couple.


The twins having a friendly competition of "whack a mole". Jacob and I won and each of the boys got a stuff dinosaur for the effort.

For the annual flower fesitval, Epcot had topiaries of characters everywhere. This is Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.


This is one of my favorites. Minnie looking so pretty in her little red dress.


You cant forget Pluto.

I'll try to post a few more pictures later.

No comments: