Monday, December 10, 2007

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'll get back to the title of the post in a moment, but I have a few other things to get off my fingers first.

1. As I mentioned previously, Big E and I went to see Keith Urban last weekend. Here is a link to a video of Keith playing a guitar solo and if you look closely, you can see Big E in the video too.

The video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyc_EopBax4

In the video there is a guy in a red hat slightly to the right of the stage. At the 26 second point of video, you will see Big E appear suddenly appear in the video near the bottom right hand side of the video. She is the "hottie" with her hair pulled back and the red top and she disappears around the 30 second mark. Simply notice the location of her to the stage ....

That is the distance that she managed to leap, cut in front of, interupt, snub her nose to and screw it, she was going to touch him, not them.

2. By way of documentation, Big E has made two points of fact to me since that concert; the first is that there will not be another Keith Urban concert until she loses twenty pounds, and the second is that the next seat (and all future) shows will be that close or closer.

Remember, I love my wife, and I am happily married!!!!
  • 1. Neither of us lose weight very well.
  • 2. The additional cost to purchase close seats to see Keith Urban is better than some and worse than most.
I wont say which, but she is seriously working to complete one of those two bullets. I better figure out the other one.....

3. I've finally opened the comments section to everyone. I appreciate you actually reading these posts, so I figured I would give everyone the freedom to respond. Please be nice!!!

Enough, lets talk about the Wiiiiiiiiii ...... That thing is evil.

Have you played the Wii yet? Too their credit (whomever they are) that thing is addictive and evil to those in poor physical condition. My butt hurts (no sick jokes here please), my arms are tired, my legs hurt, my everything else hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now understand why this was the family gift for Christmas. She needs to lose some weight. I need to lose some too, and this evil machine will insure that it happens. Bowling, tennis, boxing (pure evil), carnival games, and everything else is designed to make fat asses (sorry mom) like myself get up and move.

The bottom line, the Wiiii equals higher bills at the massage center. I hate spending money, so this willl have me"working out".

Have a great Christmas! Enjoy the moment, they are fleeting! Remember, Rusty, BooBoo, Yogi and I, we dont use fleet (yet!!!), but we need all the help we can get.

Stephen

1 comment:

Zwei Baby said...

Thanks for opening the comments! I've been dying to post (although I guess I could just email you too). I am so glad your doing this blog thing...it's so much fun reading your posts. I promise only nice comments (lest the mom should actually take the five hours she would need to go online and read this - or doing anything online for that matter).
Your writing is fantastic!
Can't wait for more!
...oh yeah...I am dying to try out the new Wiii toy the next time I'm home!!