Sunday, March 18, 2012

Change in direction ...

The ole blog has been slow lately. OK, so by slow, I mean DEAD. I think that as the girls have grown, one of two things have occurred .....

1. They aren't near as ridiculous as they used to be?
2. I dont really know what is going on any more?

Im betting on number 2!!!!! I know that there is a LOT more whispering in the house these days even with Big E involved. So, I figure we have reached that point where its best that I don't know what is going on around the house? Hence, the new direction......

Big E got me the best Christmas gift ever. I got a Big Green Egg grill. If you don't know what a Big Green Egg is, look it up. Bottom line, best grill, smoker and all around food entertainment ever.

Therefore, I am going to start blogging about our grilling experience. We've been averaging 2-3 grilling activities per week since Christmas, so I figure I can rely on those for some fun and insightful communication.

Let me know what you think ......


No comments: