Monday, November 29, 2010

I didnt say it!!!

Its been a really long day, so I will keep this one short.

I had dinner with the my daughters tonight; actually, the two younger ones joined me. For those not in the know, Monday Night is MY night out for dinner. I dont remember when or why this started, but Monday is like my night out to have dinner and recharge my brain.

Anyway, two of the girls joined me for dinner. I really enjoy having dinner with the girls without Big E (who is traveling today) because I have a chance to learn stuff (which helps me understand why my mom doesn't want to know some of my stories from my childhood).

Tonight, about midway through the dinner, the following was stated ... "I dont understand, aren't all girls born with the sense of where things are located at the grocery store?".

I promise, I did NOT say it. It was actually our middle child, Little E. She made the comment after admitting that she cannot find anything in the grocery store. Apparently, the bread aisle is a little difficult to find?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Of course, that brought a laugh or two and a comment about whether or not I would blog about it. Well, Little E, here is your answer.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yay for updates! It was great to see you guys at Thanksgiving :)
We need to chat about the bowl game .. ie, are you coming?!