Sunday, July 12, 2009

It was a slow day ...

Today, we had a first in the house. I figure we will have a lot more of those in the future (three girls and all) ...

As for today, we had a LATE fathers day plan finally happen. Big E and Little E took me for a round of golf. This was a special round of golf, as it was Little E's first round of golf. So, anyone with any knowledge of golf understands why I say it was a slow day, things didn't move to fast with Little E. However, Little E didn't play too bad.

Afterwards, the girls took me for some crab legs and wings. I REALLY ENJOYED the day.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend, but its back the grind in the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is always a first-for everything. So, if you weren't on the course all day, it was probably a good day (this is because of Little E's size, of course).
Glad you three had a nice day.